*All classes in the JLPT Preparation Course are limited to 7 students per class.
Reservations can be made 7 days prior to the start of each class on a first-come, first-served basis.
Even if you purchase the JLPT Online Half-Master Test, you may not be able to take the class if it is fully booked or if the class is canceled.
B: Practice Exam Levels
Please make sure that the level of the practice test you are purchasing is correct.
C: Device operating environment and Wi-Fi environment
Please ensure that you have a good device environment and stable Internet connectivity.
Article 1 Definitions
"The definitions of the terms used in this Agreement are as follows:
1. The term "the Company" shall mean "Japanese Online Institute".
2. The "Service" refers to the "JLPT Online Half Practice Test" sold by ASK Publishing.
3. Users" refers to all persons who use the Service.
Article 2 Purchase Contract
For the Service, a purchase contract shall come into effect when the Company notifies the purchaser of their ID and password.
Article 3 Management of User ID and Password
1. Users shall manage their user ID and password for the Service at their own responsibility.
2. Users shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend their user IDs and passwords to a third party, or share them with a third party.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by a third party's use of a user ID and password, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 Refund
As a general rule, we do not accept cancellations or refunds after the purchase of this service.
A request for cancellation of the ASK Publication product (cancellation of the ID) must be made within 7 days of the purchase date.
For a request cancellation to be accepted and payment refunded, the student must have not used the product, and also there is no learning history in the student account.
Article 5 Suspension of the Service
The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users due to the suspension or interruption of the service, regardless of the reason.
Article 6 Equipment, etc.
1. Users shall bear, at their own expense and responsibility, the communication charges required for the use of the Service and the equipment necessary to use the Service (computers, communication equipment, software, high-speed Internet connection environment, etc.). 2.
Users shall acknowledge that they may not be able to use the Service depending on their unique usage environment, computer settings, etc.
Article 7 Disclaimers and Compensation for Damages
The Company's responsibility to the User with respect to the Service shall be limited to selling the Service with care so that the User can use the Service without hindrance.
1. The Company shall not be liable for any of the following items, except in cases where The Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
(1) Any damage to the user or other third party arising from or in connection with the use of the Service (including damage arising from problems between the user and other parties), and any damage to the user or other third party arising from the inability to use the Service.
(2) Loss or disappearance of personal identification information, personal information, or other data related to the user due to force majeure, such as system failure, malfunction, trouble, power outage, etc., or abnormalities in communication lines, or system failure, and damages incurred as a result thereof.
(3) In the event that the contents of the Service are changed, suspended, or discontinued (terminated), any damage incurred by the User or a third party resulting from this.
2. The Company shall not be liable for the use of the Service, all actions taken by the User using the Service, or the results thereof.
3. The Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or usefulness of the information provided through the Service.
The Company also assumes no responsibility for the results of decisions made based on the use (use) or trust (trust) of such information and assumes no responsibility for any damages allegedly incurred based on such information.
4. In the event that the user of this service is unable to take the JLPT preparation course provided by the Company (e.g., lesson change, cancellation, suspension, or when the course is full), the Company shall not be held responsible in any way.
5. If a User causes any damage to the company through the use of this service, the company may claim compensation for the damage from the user.
Article 8 Governing Law and Consent Jurisdiction
Article 9 Applicable Language
The original Japanese text of these Terms and Conditions shall be the original text, and if there are translations in other languages, all interpretations shall be made in the original Japanese text.
Provisions Enacted and Effective from August 25, 2021
Modified September 17, 2021