Japanese JLPT N2 Study Course for Intermediate Learners
The 2018 JLPT Preparation Course has completed.
Please check the details.To see schedule in your time zone.
This is not a traditional linear course it is modular. Take as many classes as you'd like. Start Anytime !
* In Reading classes, we learn tipical structures of Japanese passages and tips for answering questions. These classes are recommended for those who want to learn the basic skills for Reading.
* In Reading classes, it's recommended that you use your PC because characters in the passages are very small on smartphones or tablet PCs.
* In Grammar classes, we review most of the grammatical items we've learned so far in the textbook. Also we learn some grammatical items that most Japanese learners find difficult by reading Japanese texts containing those items. In N3 grammar classes, we learn some items we don't learn in N2 Grammar classes. So N3 Grammar classes are also recommended for N2 test takers.
* In Listening classes, we review all the question types in the listening section on N2 test by using the textbook.
- You can take any class on the list. Each class as an independent content. e.g.) You can take only Grammar classes ①,③ and ⑤.
- All the teachers are supposed to give the lessons with the same contents as long as those lessons have the same title. So please choose your lessons according to your schedule.
- Please be informed that there are some times when we change the schedule.
“JOI’s JLPT Preparation Course helped me passed my JLPT N2 exam!”
I have been taking JOI’s Online Group Lessons for over 2 years. JOI’s online classes are both convenient and professional. Due to my sporadic work schedule, I was not able to attend regular Japanese lessons in person.
In the beginning, I was skeptical of online language classes, thinking that the lessons will only cover general and superficial topics. Boy, was I wrong! JOI’s teachers are professional yet friendly and their highly structured lessons help students focus on their weak areas while building vocabulary and grammar knowledge.
This is especially true for their JLPT Prep Course. Only after taking a few lessons, the teachers were able to hone in on my weaknesses. JOI’s teachers patiently helped me overcome my repeated and careless errors while consistently motivated me to keep learning new material.
I cannot thank JOI’s teachers enough. Not only did JOI’s JLPT Prep Course exceed my expectations, the prep classes formed the foundation of my N2 studies and ultimately, helped me passed my JLPT N2 Exam in 2014.
JOI also recommends these classes year-round Intermediate & N2 FlexLessons !
The JLPT course is effective for final preparations for the test, but JOI's all year-round N2 are also effective for improving your Japanese general skills.