Japanese JLPT N3 Study Course for Low Intermediate Learners
This course is for students aiming to take the JLPT N3 test on December 5th 2021.
Please check the details.To see schedule in your time zone.
This is not a traditional linear course it is modular. Take as many classes as you'd like. Start Anytime !
- We use ASK publication's JLPT Online Practice Half-Test.
- Itaya sensei's Monday 11:00 and Monday 14:00 classes have same contents. Please check the lesson plan before reserving.Please choose the day which best fits your schedule.
- Yanaka sensei's Tuesday 10:00 and Tuesday 14:00 classes have same contents. Please check the lesson plan before reserving. Please choose the day which best fits your schedule.
- The N3 Reading classes involve grammatical sentences in the long compositions written in small lettering. Please use a PC to take these classes, because this small lettering is very difficult to read on a tablet or smartphone screen.
- This year there will be no presents.
JLPT N3 Final Preparation course curriculum - Tuesdays 10:00 Japan Time
|Date (Japan Time)||Teacher||Subject||Lesson Contents|
|2021/10/19||Yanaka||Reading Comprehension||Comprehension (mid-size, long-size passages) From SetA|
|2021/11/09||Yanaka||Reading Comprehension||Comprehension (mid-size, long-size passages) From SetB|
|2021/11/30||Yanaka||Reading Comprehension||Comprehension (mid-size, long-size passages) From SetC|
Katharine (USA) writes...
“These classes were a helpful, affordable and convenient complement to my JLPT preparation and I believe they were an important factor in helping me to pass the N3.”
JOI also recommends these all-year-round N3 classes !
All JOI's N3 FlexLesson classes including the Low Intermediate level classes are effective for improving your Japanese general skills.